Monday, August 30, 2010

step on it

Germany has something in common with Afghanistan, Bhutan, Burundi, Haiti, Libanon, Mauretania, Myanmar, Nepal, Northkorea, and Somalia.
These countries don´t have general speed limits, as it is with a lot of parts of the German Autobahn.

Driving school goes like this (2nd time on the autobahn):
" Go left, step on it." My driving teacher puts some techno music on.
So loud I can hardly understand her, only: "I said, step on it!"
Me: "Ehm, i´m already at 160 km/h?" She: "So? Come on, step on it!"
I step on it. 170, 180, 185.
Finally she was satisfied. Yes, I had fun.
I had to switch to the left lane again. The BMW behind me was pushing.
It´s pure megalomania.

2 comments:

derliebewolf said...

Haha, Führerschein :-) Den gibts bei mir auch bald!

Gehts dir gut sonst? Lass mal wieder telefonieren bei Gelegenheit!

_joKa_ said...

Sollte es nicht viel eher "Hit it!" lauten?