I somehow have developed now a sense of just wanting to stay at home and calm down the weekends. Doing simple, maybe shallow things. Making my place comfortable. Looking for nice home-items.
Christmas is a hard time for me.
It´s just stressful, klimbim, I can´t have the glitter, green and red combinations, the too much...
my people are known for bad taste
But if you can´t beat them, join them?
I was out with a friend, collecting walnuts and left over apples
and climbing trees for mistletwigs.
My mom send me some advent candles. Someone gave me this left over frame on a fleemarket, I got some nordic inspiration on how one can also decorate more beautiful. This is my try. I have already eaten all the clementines.
I tried to make some chocolate-butter-truffles. Some with sesame.
Found these perfect eggholders in Stockholm.
1 comment:
It was lovely having you...
Post a Comment