1
we tried having a copenhagen-living-commune-get-together again
it failed a little as one of my former flatmates got stuck on the atlantic
anyway I was with my spanish dudes
it was very warm in madrid
there were demonstrations against the ETA and Zapatero because some think he´s not doing enough against the ETA. Old Spanish ladies all covered with Spanish flags. Scary.
!steroescope revolution (Jacques Henri Lartigue!
he makes this pictures where you can really see how much he loves and adores the person he portrayes... there have been this kind of pictures from quite a few women)
I ate unhealthy
it´s not to be recommended to come home from a short holiday
two hours before you ought to go to work
2
I figured that the half-marathon I wanted to run is already in may
and I haven´t really trained yet
3
fair trade sex
what would that be?
4
work:
I have a hard time listening to you because this is what I do so much over the day
I read a lot the news paper and don´t know half an hour later what I read
I was angry with adults when I was a teenager on how they can be so ignorant and numb towards whats happening in the (rest of the) world- now I feel I´ve become one of them
5
in a car with my german-persian flatmate, also there´s a guy from syria and and one from vietnam:
The week before the Syrian guy: well, not Syria, you know, our president will no go so easily.
The week after we: hey, what you say, that this week the government of Syria resigned?
My flatmate and the Syrian guys making fun of the vietnamese guy because of his accent. He is laughing with them.
No comments:
Post a Comment