1982- 2009
far too early and unexpected, baby
nicht wahr haben wollen
I remember so much
how you laughed
the rhythm we developed living together
I loved the mornings, you coffeejunkie
sitting outside on the pathetic balcony
with the even more pathetic garden
we tried to plant with some stolen soil
the so long weekend-sit-ins in the kitchen
with classic radio and reading "Die Zeit"
ironic comments about our deformed stomaches
coming home from work and making some hamburgers
"Mit gaaaanz viel HACKKKK"
the kefir-productions and the fantasies about investing
in a kefir-factory for living- and you wanted to open a literature-cafe
(where we would sell kefir too, of course)
besides we would easily apply together for the job of the federal chancellor
we already had made some fitting pics for advertisement reasons
in the old trainstation hall
I loved how you were to have for all kinds of stupid ideas
we wanted to spray the dogshit of the port city golden
but there was only some red and green colour left
this did it too (a sausage is a sausage is a sausage...)
hanging out on the river beach
your perfect good-night-story-reading-voice
die Selbstverständlichkeiten
I never felt I had to be ashamed
vieles blieb ungesagt
stille Übereinstimmung
you made a lamp and a skirt
and asked us to get you out of the bathtub
in case you exaggerate it
Verschworenheit
You tought me drinking coffee
and bringing lilies home
so on friday
your band played some comforting Klezmer
your clarinette was missing
we threw lilies to you
water and sand from the river
and coffeebeans
as they buried you in the city
you never wanted to go back to
gratitude for the time we had together
No comments:
Post a Comment